Annals of Aldamere
The City of Mystery and Mayhem.
- The Cabal
- Trade Guilds
- Luck, fortune, and chance play a role in the city
- Feuding noble houses – control the peasants and the city food supply
- Cycles and horology
- Diviners’ Guild – the Arbiters
- Civil Service
- Layers – semi-impossible geography
- The River Provides
Not Allowed Aspects
- Static systems
- Powerful central authority
- Mundane animals
- Boring shit
- The Red Goddess and her avatar, the Red Emperor, have a presence in the city.
- The Library is impressive and old.
- The Tumbles are a large ruin outside the city.
- The city is a den of iniquity, concentrated sin filled with sinful cults.