Annals of Aldamere
Hätmandorf is a walled city in the County of Feuerholz with a population of ~9000 peoples. It sits amid the Flamewood Forest on the Ogontz River and is a member of the Kedic (trade city) League.
Places and People of Interest
- The Burggrafine is Clothild von Terzer, she is the mayor of the city.
- Graf Eckhart von Rochter of Feuerholz is the local lord
- Bishop Baldewin Rölter of Hätmandorf is the local divine authority. His palace is the Cathedral of Saint Donat.
- The city has a Chapter House of the Order of St. Dagon commanded by Sir Boerct Hondstern.
- The Rathskeller, a tavern beneath the Guild of Barristers & Solicitors. Goodman Kolsch is the tavernkeeper.
- Emigarde the Herbwife of Hätmandorf is a local herb-wife.
- The Luger Bank employs Libe as a Junior Clerk. She works for Master Pauer. Master Pauer seeks the Tarnhelm of Endas the Giantkiller said to be entombed in the Weisel Hills somewhere near the village of Almsloh.
- Master Godeke is a glover. He has a complaint against Master Fridel of Leislau.
- Southeast of Hätmandorf is the village of Ubratsweiler.