Annals of Aldamere
- Create a Character Concept – This is a rough idea of the sort of character you would like to play.
- Determine Abilities – These are your character’s core physical and mental attributes.
- Choose a Background – This represents your culture and upbringing, and also determines your race and influences your character class.
- Choose a Class – This is your character’s calling in life. You can choose mage, rogue, or warrior.
- Pick Equipment – Your character needs gear before the adventure begins.
- Calculate Defense and Speed – Both are very important in combat.
- Pick a Name – Every hero needs a good name.
- Choose Goals and Character Ties – They help give your character personality. This could quite possibly include Iconic Relationships.
- Create One Unique Thing about Your Character – Each character should have one unique feature you invent for him or her when you create the character. This is an unusual trait that sets your character apart from every other hero. This should tie into your Character Concept, but need not be limited by it.